This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Irish Monarchy at email@example.com
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. All links on this site may be affiliate links and should be considered as such.
Medical discussions within this blog is for informational purposes only. This blog represents opinions & should not be taken as medical advice. There is no substitute for the face to face relationship between a medical provider and patient. See your physician, osteopath, nurse practitioner, or other qualified and licensed health care provider regarding any questions you have about your personal health or medical condition.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
Changes to my Disclosure Policy
If I decide to change my disclosure policy, I will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Disclosure Policy modification date below. This policy was last modified on July 29, 2017.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Irish Monarchy’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Irish Monarchy’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Irish Monarchy whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Irish Monarchy’ssite are given “as is”. Irish Monarchy’s makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Irish Monarchy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
- Medical discussions within this blog is for informational purposes only. This blog represents opinions & should not be taken as medical advice. There is no substitute for the face to face relationship between a medical provider and patient. See your physician, osteopath, nurse practitioner, or other qualified and licensed health care provider regarding any questions you have about your personal health or medical condition.
In no occasion should Irish Monarchy or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Irish Monarchy’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Irish Monarchy or a Irish Monarchy approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Irish Monarchy’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Irish Monarchy does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Irish Monarchy may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Irish Monarchy does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Irish Monarchy has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Irish Monarchy’s of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Irish Monarchy may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Irish Monarchy’s site should be administered by the laws of the United States Irish Monarchy State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
I collect information from you when you subscribe to my newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When commenting or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit my site anonymously. I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect my or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.